Thursday, August 22, 2019

Round The Garden Progress

Still working on my Wendy Williams, Round The Garden project.  I’ve completed three of the quarters plus I’ve filled in part of the middle Flower Garden and done a quarter of the outside houses circle....phew!

Still enjoying the felt work even though it feels endless, looking back at my previous blog post, I can see progress.

The lighthouses in each corner are delightful as are the various houses, trees and flowers around edge.  I could do a lot more embellishment on the houses but I just want to get as many done as I can, then I can go back and add little extras.

I’ve had to alter my colours from the original pattern as the Navy background doesn’t allow me to use some of the darker colours.  See my ginger and white rooster, he looks rather special I think.



3rd quarter complete

Progress on the outer circle



4 comments:

Helen said...

Love the dark background, looking great.

Debbie said...

What a great project!

Fiona said...

Just beautiful and I love the dark background - makes the designs just show so well... rewally shows off all your work...
Hugz

Susan said...

This looks stunning - I do want to do this quilt . . one day . . .maybe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...