Tuesday, June 23, 2020

CUSHIONS GALORE




I just love making these cute Monster cushions.  The pattern is by Kelly from  Cutting Cloth and although the pattern is for the quilt, there is also a cushion pattern included with it.

I decided to alter my colour palette for this one, and use pinks and purples for my granddaughters cushion.  Surprisingly once I posted on my Facebook page, I received a few requests for more cushions.  

New colour combination for my grand daughter.


Original colour combination 




One of each for a friends grandchildren.

2 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Dawn wow these are both so cute,well done with your beautiful work,thankyou for sharing them with us xx

Flickenstichlerin said...

They are adorable, so cute Dawn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...