Wednesday, September 2, 2020

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - FELT ORNAMENTS

 Now that I have finished Round The Garden and finding myself with lots of beautifully coloured felt left over, I went looking for something to make in felt.

Searching through Pinterest and then Etsy, I came across mmmcrafts.  Larissa designs patterns for some intricate felt pieces and the one series I chose to do was The Twelve Days of Christmas.

I selected a range of colours that I would use, and bought all the trimmings that I would need from Winterwood Toys in Croydon.

The first four ornaments:- 1) Partridge in a pear tree, 2) Turtle Dove 3) French Hen 4) Calling Bird

Each ornament has the number embroidered on the reverse.

Number 7) -Swans a swimming


Number 8) - Maids a Milking


Number 9-Drummers Drumming

Number 10) - Pipers Piping



Number 11) - Ladies Dancing


Number 12 - Lords a Leaping






4 comments:

PaintedThread said...

These are adorable! What lovely detail.

Debbie said...

I have admired this ornament series for some time. Beautiful job!

Christine B said...

They are beautiful Dawn! Hope you get some more finished in time for Christmas!! Hope you are keeping well! Hugs Christine xx

Susan said...

Just adorable...I love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...