Thursday, October 8, 2020

STILL FELTING - TWAS THE NIGHT SERIES

 I've been totally captivated by the beautiful Christmas ornaments that mmmcrafts have designed.  As well as the Twelve Days of Christmas series (see previous post),  I have now jumped across to the Twas the night series.  At the moment there are only two characters:- Santa and Mrs Claus (there are more designs to come)





I have made a Santa and Mrs Claus for each grandchild and they all have their names and year embroidered on the back . 

I'll keep making them whilst I'm in the mood and before something else grabs me and leads me astray.  


Enjoy your sewing, it keeps you young at heart 


2 comments:

Christine B said...

They are beautiful Dawn! What a lovely gift for your grandchildren! Have a lovely weekend. Christine xx

Pink Rose said...

Wow Dawn this are beautiful and love that you have grandies names on them too,well done xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...