Now that Jake will be two this Christmas, he deserves a Christmas Stocking fit for a king, and what better than a Train Stocking!!! I love making Bucilla Felt Stockings so I have allowed plenty of time (cos they do take a while) to do this one
If you have never done a Bucilla before, I have shown a little of what to do:-
- Start with a pattern, it might look complicated but if you break it down a little each night, you can do it!
2. Gather your equipment, needles - beading and applique, pins, scissors, threads, magnifying glasses (only if you need them, but you probably will), sequins and beads.
|My Sequins and bead Box|
3. Layout your pre-printed felt
4. Follow the instructions, they detail which piece, thread colors, stitch, and sequin to use.
5. Once you have embellished your numbered piece with applique and sequins, you can then place onto the main piece and stitch in place.
Oh and please dont think I did all that on Friday night (I'm not Superwomen), I only did his scarf (told you it takes a while) but I do love the fringing that is on the end of it.
Well thats what I got up to on Friday night, how about you??? I'll be over to see what you did throughout the week.
By the way, if you want to see my other Bucilla's check out the label 'Bucilla' on the side.