Tuesday, June 28, 2016

FOXLEY VILLAGE BLOCK 4

I must apologise for not keeping up with the blog world, but life gets hectic sometimes (as you well know) but I'm still enjoying my quilting and sewing.

Here's the latest block that I've finished for my Homespun Foxley Village project.

Just loving the Tilda fabric, I would never have selected some of the colour combinations but there you go,.... they work !!!  Just goes to show that just because you wouldn't choose it, doesnt mean it wouldn't work  Sometimes its nice to just do and you are told and you get a very pleasant surprise.

7 comments:

Anthea said...

Just gorgeous Dawn! Beautiful work... & yes the fabrics are so great together.
x

sigisart said...

Dear Dawn,
what a lovely Block. Well done with beautiful fabrics.
Hugs
sigisart

Sheryl said...

So pretty, i like the colours too.

Helen said...

gorgeous Dawn, love the block and the fabrics !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn such beautiful work,this quilt is going to be stunning.

Kaisievic said...

Dawn, this is so very, very pretty!

Christine M said...

Lovely, Dawn. I know what you mean about life being hectic. I've been so busy the last few months, I haven't been keeping up with my blog reading. I decided this afternoon is the time to sit and doing some reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...