Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello and Welcome

Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at blogging my quilts/crafts and I hope you get as much enjoyment from it as I have in making them.

I have been a crafty person since way back when but it has been about 15 years since I last took up the patchwork needle.  What with family, work and everything else, I lost touch with the art but now that work has reduced and more importantly, a grandchild on the way, I have rediscovered sewing.

Christmas 2012 saw a new sewing maching under the tree to replace the old Singer that I received for my 21st birthday.   The Singer has well and truly been outclassed now by a Brother and I cant believe how easy everything has become.  No more straining to thread the needle, especially as my eyes arent getting any younger, it does it for you.  All I need to do now is to learn how to use all the attachments.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...